During the traditional exchange of gifts, Indiana governor Mitchell E. Daniels
Jr. presents the artist's rendering of the state's official flower, the peony,
to Han Myeong Sook, prime minister of South Korea, during a business delegation
trip to the Far East in 2006.
The artist's work can be found in the collections of:
- Han Myeong Sook, President of South Korea
- K.I. Kwon, President of LG
- Keiko Fukuda, Governor of Fuskigi Province, Japan (Indiana's sister state)
- Tetsuro Matsunaga, CEO of Indiana Packers Corp.
- Indiana Governors' Mansion
- Young-Ki Jum, President of Hanwha Industries,